On-Site Training for Spa Facilities
For spas and hotels/resorts with spas, cross-training spa personnel in the smooth social skills of the butler (and cross-training butlers in some of the skills of the spa staff), will allow guests to experience the best of both worlds in one integrated experience.
Beyond this level, however, lies an option for spa hotels/resorts striving for the ultimate level of service and willing to make the investment: the Institute has launched the next-generation spa experience, with en-suite spas for guests, and therapists who are also fully trained as butlers to service guests exclusively and with the greatest of discretion.
We invite you to read the following articles to better understand this concept, how to differentiate your spa and hotel/resort from others through superior service and a seamless experience for spa guests.
Then Contact the Training Director for a complimentary consultation.
- Spa Butlers - Adding Value to Spas and Hotels Alike
- The New Renaissance Spa – Of Spa Butlers & Butler Spas
- Spa Service has One Key Flaw
- Spa Business Magazine, Summer 2005 .pdf file (1.8Mb)
- Spa Management Magazine, April 2005 .pdf file (2.8 Mb)