Modern-day savvy Butlers trained in the traditional British style are available for temporary assignments for anything from half a day to several months.
Private individuals may want a butler to:
- Help organize and oversee/serve at any type of upscale social occasion
- Replace their own staff while away on vacation or sick leave
- As an extra special and unusual gift for a friend or family member
Advertising agencies and corporations may want to:
- Provide a winning contestant with butler service for a weekend
- Have a butler enhance the opening of a building, release of a product or service
- Have a butler help organize and/or oversee and serve at a formal function
Television, film and media companies may want a butler to:
- Advise on the role of a butler
- Perform as a butler
The following luxury providers have partnered with the Institute to connect their clients with the Institute’s butlers for assignments:
iVIP, based in Oxford, England, is the iPhone application for millionaires who can order anything from butlers to private islands through their telephone.
The Society, an organization with over 5,000 luxury villas and estates around the world in its portfolio, relies on The Institute to provide butler service to those clients wanting to experience the full measure of luxury that butler service brings.
The Institute partners with Harley Street, London UK-based Suite Collection to offer butler services in the most prestigious and extraordinary of hotel suites in five star hotels around the world.
The Institute has a number of seasoned butlers at your service around the world. Contact us with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right butler for your temporary assignment.