The Institute is pleased to facilitate the recruitment process by providing a meeting ground for inquiring parties.
To this end, we profile some of our international members who are looking for new opportunities.
Please contact us for the curriculum vitae/resume of any that seem to be a fit.
The Institute charges a reasonable placement fee for any of the profiled individuals you may decide to hire.
Mr. Jaris David Edwards, CBHM
As a meticulous and dependable service professional with thirteen years of experience working in the luxury service industry, I am confident in my ability as an experienced leader to serve as a Household Manager, Travelling Butler or Luxury Lifestyle Manager. My résumé showcases my career achievements in the luxury hospitality and private service sectors.
Combining a degree in Food and Beverage Management and a Butler and Household Management certification with my experience as a member of management teams at world-renowned luxury hotels and resorts, I have the ability to work independently both as a project leader and team member. I possess the business acumen required for various roles and utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence and encourage other staff to accomplish the goals of a residence or luxury hospitality setting. My values and healthy lifestyle are the foundation of my personal and professional strengths. I am adept at recognizing personal preferences and anticipating and accommodating needs to exceed a high level of service standard. My greatest strengths are administration, entertaining and operations.
I am proficient at calendar management, strategic scheduling, payroll- and budget management. Over the years, I have successfully planned and executed events ranging from private dinners in remote settings in the Caribbean for 2–12 people; weddings and receptions with up to 450 guests; summits for Heads of State (APEC 2010, Singapore); group vacations with varied dietary requirements and corporate incentive events catering for more than 800 attendees. In addition, throughout my career, I am known for my sound financial and business decision making, as well as the planning, coordination, supervision, and successful execution of various private household and hospitality operations.
These skills and experience, coupled with my desire for excellence makes me a perfect fit as an eligible candidate for a placement opportunity. Please contact the Institute (enquiries @ modernbutlers.com) for my résumé and contact information.
Mr. Edmons E. Alters
My understanding of superlative service was gained during the time when I studied at The International Institute of Modern Butlers, and I have already had a chance to apply many of my skills at some of the most luxurious hotels and five-star hospitality venues in London, where I worked in junior service positions. I am also certified by The British Butler Institute.
Being a reliable, responsible, hardworking, and enthusiastic young person seeking long-term employment in private service as a butler, I envision myself as a right hand man of my future principal.
Good knowledge of table service and valeting are definitely my strong points; however, I am confident in undertaking a large variety of other household duties, such as cleaning, light (and more complicated) cooking, pet care, and handyman duties. I have good driving skills.
Fluent in English, with Russian as my mother tongue, I have conversational language skills in French, too.
My on-going priority is self-development in the field, so I never miss a chance to learn something new through professional experience or further vocational training. I dedicate my free time to advancing my French and a BA in Hospitality and Tourism.
I invite you to contact the Institute (enquiries @ modernbutlers.com) if you would like to reach me.
Ms. Anne Gould
- Dedicated and loyal, I am a Household/ Estate Manager and high level Personal Assistant who utilizes 25 years in service & hospitality (the past 10 years in private service with high net worth clients).
- Quick on my feet, assertive, responsive, and on top of things, I have a history of being trusted, with a sensitivity for politics, possessing a steady demeanor and good care taking abilities. Technically savvy to master any skill quickly, I go above and beyond the call of duty to complete the task, and accomplish the job in superior fashion.
- Any project requested of me, I enthusiastically welcome the challenge.
- With outstanding communication skills, effectively used at all levels of business to efficiently plan, execute, and problem solve challenges, I am capable of performing the duties of any position, and will gladly work side by side with the staff on various projects.
- My communication style is sensor director: stable and level headed; cool, calm & collected in both favorable
- and stressful conditions.
- Complementing my history of Household and Estate Management (Certified Household Manager/CHM), I have extensive experience as a Personal/ Executive Assistant, Elder Care Companion (Certified Nurses Assistant/CNA), Nanny, back/front of the house experience in catered black tie/gala affairs and exclusive private parties, fine dining restaurant, hotel banquet, private service, private luxury mega-yacht; from busboy to manager, interior chief, stewardess, trainer, server, captain, expediter, cook, and bartender.
- In addition to being employed in client service & hospitality since age 13, I have 10 years experience
- as a top producer and training manager in financial services: managing investment concerns of high net worth individuals, non-profits, and corporations, and hold a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Management, Banking & Finance.
- Excellent in dealing with people, I have always had a service heart. It is truly my pleasure to serve.
Mr. Chip Heath
With over 15 years in private service, my skills are solid and diverse. I excel at table service and guest hospitality, but am proficient and confident in all areas of butlering and valeting. My experience also includes house management, event coordination and housekeeping. In addition to my practical experience, please note that I also have a Certificate in Household Management and a Butler Diploma with Distinction from Greycoat Academy (London).
My standards are very high, I am fiercely loyal and I maintain employer discretion at all times. My abilities to make effective decisions, anticipate needs and to consistently offer solutions to difficult situations help to make me a strong team member.
Please contact IIMB (enquires @ modernbutlers.com) if you would like to reach me. Thank you.